The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top with shallow violin carve, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented moulded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector. The SE Custom 24 brings “The One That Started It All” to the high-quality, more affordable SE Series.
- • Body Shape : Double Cutaway
- • Body Material : Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer (Top), Mahogany (Back)
- • Neck Profile : Wide Thin
- • Fretboard Material : Rosewood
- • Scale Length : 25"
- • No. of Frets : 24
- • Fretboard Inlays : Birds
- • Pickup(s) : 85/15 "S"
- • Bridge : PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- • Strings : PRS Classic, .009 - .042 Gauges
- • Tuning Machines : PRS-Designed Tuners
- • Hardware Finish : Nickel
- • Case : PRS SE Gig Bag
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.