The Super Badass Variac Fuzz is aggressive, biting, and highly versatile, featuring a Variac control to change the pedal's voltage from 5V to 15V for a range of fuzz tones. Go from vintage saggy saturation to wide open transparency with the twist of a knob.
This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
* Fuzz pedal with a rare vintage circuit for a unique-sounding distortion effect
* Variac control adjusts from 5 to 15V to simulate a dying battery
* Tone, Output, and Gain controls provide plenty of sound-shaping options
* True bypass switching preserves your guitar's tone
* Achieve aggressive, biting distortion effects with the MXR Super Badass Variac Fuzz pedal!
* Run a cable from your guitar to the M236’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the M236’s OUTPUT jack to your amplifier.
* Set OUTPUT, GAIN, and VARIAC controls to their 12 o’clock positions, and set the TONE control fully clockwise.
* Turn effect on by depressing footswitch.
* Rotate GAIN knob clockwise to increase amount of fuzz or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Rotate OUTPUT knob clockwise to increase overall effect volume or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Rotate TONE knob counterclockwise to cut high frequencies for a darker fuzz sound.
* To simulate the voltage sag of a dying battery, rotate the VARIAC control counterclockwise. For higher headroom and a clearer and more transparent sound, rotate the control clockwise.
* Input Impedance 300 kΩ
* Output Impedance 120 kΩ
* Variac Range 5 to 15 V
* Noise Floor* -98.5 dBV
* Current Draw 17 mA
* Power Supply 9 volts DC
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.