The Carbon Copy Analog Delay delivers rich, warm bucket-bridgade delay with up to 600ms of delay time and modulation. This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
* Run a cable from your guitar to the Carbon Copy’s INPUT jack and another cable from the Carbon Copy’s OUTPUT jack to your amplifier.
* Start with all controls at 12 o’clock.
* Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
* Rotate the REGEN knob clockwise to increase the number of repeats or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Rotate the MIX knob clockwise to increase the ratio of wet to dry signal or counterclockwise to decrease it. Fully clockwise results in 100% wet signal while fully counterclockwise results in 100% dry signal.
* Rotate the DELAY knob clockwise to increase delay time or counterclockwise to decrease it.
* Push in the MOD switch to add modulation to your delay signal. Modulation width and speed can be adjusted internally with a 2mm slotted screwdriver (see Diagram A)
* Input Impedance 1 MΩ
* Output Impedance 1 kΩ
* Max Input Level +5 dBV at 500 Hz
* Max Output Level +8 dBV
* Noise Floor*
* Mix at Max CW -96 dBV
* Mix at Max CCW -104 dBV
* Delay Distortion <1% at 1 kHz, -5 dBV Input
* Delay Time 20 ms to 600 ms
* Noise Reduction 2:1 ratio
* Modulation Speed 0.2 Hz to 2.2 Hz
* Bypass True Hardwire
* Current Draw 26 mA
* Power Supply 9 volts DC
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.