The Pitch Box is a Harmony Pedal with extras, featuring three different effects modes. The small, exquisite unit is protected by a full metal shell and features a true bypass footswitch, LED indicator light and 1/4" mono input and output.
Harmony shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich, harmonic voice. To output a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice, switch the toggle to the Pitch Shift option. You can even Detune your sound by shifting the pitch just slightly, making the output have a 'spacey' quality.
The Mooer Audio Micro Series are nifty little pedals which take up hardly any space on your pedalboard, so you can play around with more effects at once.
• Casing: Full Metal
• Effect Modes: 3, (Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune)
• Input: 1/4" Mono Jack (Impedance 470K Ohms)
• Output: 1/4" Mono Jack (Impedance 100 Ohms)
• Power Requirements: AC Adaptor 9V DC
• Current Draw: 128 mA
• Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
• Weight: 170g
• Accessories: Owner's Manual
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.