For classic analog flanger sounds in a compact enclosure, look no further than the MOOER ELady Analog Flanger Pedal.
The analog circuitry elicits two different flanger sounds selectable via the Mode switch. In Normal mode you can expect a classic cycling flanger sound with Rate, Color (feedback), and Range controls. Throw the pedal into Filter mode and you'll achieve a static flange, as if the effect has been frozen in place. In this mode, the range knob adjusts the filter matrix. The Color knob is especially flexible, able to self-oscillate for unique effects. True bypass switching takes the pedal's circuit completely out of your signal chain to ensure that your signal passes through unmodified while the pedal is disengaged.
- • Classic analog flanger sound with filter mode and oscillator effects
- • 2 Working Modes: Normal/Filter
- • Full metal shell
- • Very small and exquisite
- • True bypass
- • Input: 1 x 1/4" instrument TS
- • Impedance: 1 MOhm
- • Output: 1 x 1/4" instrument TS
- • Impedance: 510 Ohms
- • Power: 9 VDC (center negative) via separately available DC power supply
- • Current Draw: 10 mA
- • Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.7 x 2" / 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- • Weight: 5.6 oz / 160 g
- • Gives you that 60s Jimi Hendrix flange sound on his psychedelic fueled explorations
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.