Hartke revolutionized bass amplification in 1984 with their iconic all-aluminum cone drivers. In short order, these speakers found their way into the original XL Series Bass cabinets, which delivered the broader dynamics needed by a new generation of bassists. Now, to celebrate 35 years of the "Hartke Sound," the 210XL V2 bass cabinet houses Hartke's classic all-aluminum speakers in a more rugged, modern cabinet with 200 watts of power handling.
- -Power handling: 200 watts RMS at 8 ohms
- -2 proprietary 10" aluminum cone drivers (100W each)
- -1.5" voice coils on Kapton formers
- -SPL: 96dB at 1W/1m
- -Frequency response: 50Hz–5kHz
- -2 x 1/4" inputs (wired in parallel)
- -Cabinet type: tuned single-chamber, sealed
- -Cabinet construction: solid 3/4" plywood, textured vinyl covering
- -Grille: black perforated steel
- -Inset handles, 8 protective corners
- -Dimensions: 14.5" x 24.5" x 15"
- -Weight: 44 pounds
- -Type:Bass Cabinet
- -Configuration:2 x 10"
- -Speakers:10" Aluminum cone
- -Power Handling:200W RMS
- -Impedance:8 ohms
- -Frequency Response:50Hz-5kHz
- -Inputs:2 x 1/4" (parallel)
- -Cabinet Type:Straight
- -Open/Closed Back:Closed
- -Construction Materials:3/4" plywood with vinyl covering
- -Weight:44 lbs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.