The Epiphone Casino still has the same classic look, sound, and features that have made it the go-to guitar for two generations of artists including Paul McCartney, Paul Weller, Noel Gallagher, Keith Richards and Gary Clark, Jr. Since 1961, the legendary Casino has been Epiphone’s best-selling archtop and a rock ‘n’ roll standard. First introduced in 1961, the Casino was just one of several new thinline archtops designed and produced at the company’s adopted new factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan that it shared with one-time competitor and new partner, Gibson. The Casino was first adopted by Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones who used a Casino to record the demo for “Satisfaction” at Chess Records in Chicago. Howlin' Wolf took a Casino on his first tour of the UK, appearing on Thank Your Lucky Stars. Shortly afterwards, John Lennon and George Harrison bought Casinos for the Beatles 1966 world tour. Featuring Dogear P-90T Classic™ pickups and a 5-ply Maple body with Basswood top bracing.
- Body Shape : Archtop (Casino)
- Body Material : 5-ply Layered Maple with Basswood Bracing (Top), Layered Maple (Body)
- Fretboard Material : Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius : 12"
- Scale Length : 24.75" / 628.65mm
- No. of Frets : 22
- Fretboard Inlays : Pearloid Parallelogram
- Pickup(s) : Dogear P-90T Classic™ (Neck & Bridge)
- Bridge : LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic
- Pickguard : 3-ply; White/Black/White with metal "E"
- Strings : D'Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish : Nickel
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.