The Exclusive Run 1959 Les Paul is the most desirable guitar ever made! No specific model carries more intrigue and gravitas than the 1959 Les Paul Standard. It wasn't a successful model when it was released (under 650 were made) but before long it was adopted by some of the world's greatest guitarists -- Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Duane Allman, Mike Bloomfield, and Billy Gibbons, to name a few. The instrument was simply enchanting, from its beautiful figured maple top to its extreme sonic versatility.
• Body Shape : Les Paul
• Body Material : Mahogany with Maple Cap (Body), AAA Flame Maple (Top)
• Neck Profile : 59 Rounded Medium C
• Fretboard Material : Indian Laurel
• Fretboard Radius : 12"
• Scale Length : 24.725" / 628.65mm
• No. of Frets : 22
• Fretboard Inlays : LP Std. Trapezoid, Pearloid 12th Fret inlay
• Pickup : Gibson Burstbucker (Neck), Gibson Burstbucker (Bridge)
• Bridge : LockTone ABR Tune-o-matic
• Strings : .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46 Gauges
• Tuning Machines : Epiphone Deluxe Tulip Key Press in Bushing HS
• Hardware Finish : Nickel
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.