D'Addario NYXL guitar strings are designed to bend farther, sing louder, and provide more tuning stability than any strings out there. Developed and manufactured by D'Addario in New York, their break-resistant high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy sets a whole new standard for string performance. NYXL's are made using a completely reinvented wire drawing process and revolutionary corrosion-resistant tin coating application resulting in vastly superior strength and stability. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL’s feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings – get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 – 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL0946 offers strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.