The G Series represents a logical evolution of the term "vintage". It is modern yet retains the familiar characteristics of the classic double-cutaway design in an aesthetically tasteful manner. This double- cutaway collection includes a wide variety of options and features to best meet a player's specific needs and requirements. G110 features a H-S-S (humbucker / single / single) pickup configuration providing a wide variety of tones to cover virtually any musical style, while offering the great playing experience that the G Series is known for.
- The G110 features a double cutaway body for classic styling, comfort, and easy access to the higher register of the fretboard.
H-S-S Powersound Pickup Configuration
- This popular pickup configuration with the 5-way switch provides a wide variety of sounds to cover virtually any musical style. With the middle and neck pickups alone or in combination, the sounds are not only ideal for rhythm playing but for distinctive single- coil lead sounds, while the powerful humbucker pickup in the rear provides fat and heavy tones that are perfect for power riffing or blistering leads.
39㎜ (1 17/32") Body Thickness
- Conceived with the younger beginners in mind, the thinner body reduces the weight for a nice balance between the body and the neck as well as enhancing playability and reducing fatigue.
Neck-Body Joint Beveled Heel
- Unlike the square-cut heel of traditional bolt-on guitars, the heel on the G-Series guitars are beveled round for easier and smoother access to the frets in the high register of the fingerboard.
Satin Neck Finish
- A clean look as well as no drag on your fingers due to the smooth satin finish means more comfort, increased speed and enhanced playability.
Open Pore Finish
- Besides improving the resonance of the woods for a livelier sound, the open pore finish better retains the natural grains of the woods for a more luxurious look and feel.
- ORIENTATION : Left Handed
- CONSTRUCTION : Bolt-On
- BODY : Poplar
- NUT WIDTH : 1 21/32" (42㎜)
- NECK : Hard Maple
- FRETBOARD : Jatoba | Radius: 9.45" (240㎜)
- FRETS : 22
- SCALE : 25.5" (648㎜)
- INLAY : White Dots
- TUNERS : Die-Cast
- BRIDGE : 6 Point Vintage Tremolo
- PICKUPS : Cort® Powersound HSS Pickup Set
- ELECTRONICS : 1 Vol & 1 Tone, 5 Way Switch
- HARDWARE : Chrome
- STRINGS : Coated Strings
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.