BOSS RC-500 Loop Station Compact Phrase Recorder Pedal Effects ( RC-500 / RC500 / RC 500 )
- Regular price
- RM 2,090.00
- Sale price
- RM 2,090.00
- Regular price
The RC-500 Loop Station builds on the massively popular BOSS RC-30 2-track looper, adding MIDI capability, an animated color LCD, spicier onboard drums, and more stereo record time than you'll know what to do with. From beatboxers and guitar players to keyboardists and singer/songwriters, if you're looking for a creative launchpad for writing songs at home and building loops in the live environment, the BOSS RC-500 makes the perfect addition to your setup. Record and overdub onto the RC-500's two independent tracks, then toggle, blend, and mix to your heart's content. Onboard Loop FX (Beat, Repeat, Shift, Scatter, and Vinyl) let you add texture to loops for greater variation.
The BOSS RC-500 Loop Station gives you 13 hours of flawless 32-bit stereo record time parceled out into 99 recallable Phrase Memories. Phrase Memories store not only base loops and overdubs you've laid down, but also Loop FX and any of the 114 onboard drum grooves and 16 drum kits you've chosen for accompaniment. Thanks to the RC-500's USB connection, you can easily backup and reload loops by the setful. The animated RGB backlit LCD keeps you apprised of measure, beat, and loop status every step of the way. Looking for more control? The RC-500 also gives you stereo ins and outs, an assignable external footswitch/expression pedal port, and even TRS-MIDI in/out for sync with drum machines and remote operation from your pedalboard MIDI switcher.
- • Picks up where the 2-channel RC-30 left off
- • Dual independent loop tracks with channel faders and Loop FX
- • Stereo instrument ins and outs for guitarists to keyboardists
- • Microphone input for vocalists and beatboxers
- • 13 hours of stereo record time
- • Flawless 32-bit/44.1kHz quality
- • 99 Phrase Memories, plus USB import/export
- • Animated color LCD shows measure and beat information as well as record/playback status
- • 114 built-in drum patterns (57 + A/B variations) with 16 drum kits and assignable reverb
- • MIDI and expression ports for remote control, external beat sync, record start/stop, and more
- • Runs off 4 AAA batteries or optional power supply (not included)
- • Support footswitches and expression pedals: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7, FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, EV-5
- • Pedal Type : Loop Station
- • Looper : 99 x Phrases, 2-track Looper
- • Looping Time : 1.5 hours (1-track), 13 hours (max memory total)
- • Presets : 57 x Rhythms (2 variations), 16 x Rhythm Kits
- • Effects : Loop FX, Reverb (rhythm parts)
- • Inputs : 2 x 1/4" (A/mono,B), 1 x XLR (mic)
- • Outputs : 2 x 1/4" (A/mono,B)
- • MIDI I/O : 2 x 1/8" TRS (In,Out)
- • USB : 1 x Micro-B
- • Other I/O : 1 x 1/4" TRS (control 1/2, expression)
- • Bypass Switching : Buffered Bypass
- • Storage : WAV file audio (backup via USB)
- • Software : Boss Tone Studio
- • Power Source : 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- • Batteries : 4 x AA Batteries
- • Power Usage : 330mA
- • Height : 2.5"
- • Width : 6.75"
- • Depth : 5.43"
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.