Whether a beginner or a pro, when you play we want you to have the best possible playing experience. That’s why the same R&D team responsible for Blackstar’s professional amps also designed the ID:Core V3. Unique innovations and connectivity give guitarists the best possible sound from the first time they plug in.
Incredible tone and immersive Super Wide Stereo sound will inspire your playing. Guitarist-friendly controls combine with the power of programmability for an amazingly versatile tonal range from pristine clean to high gain. Live streaming to your smartphone is easy using a common TRRS cable and built-in USB connectivity allows you to easily record directly to your computer.
- Guitarist-friendly controls combined with the power of programmability for an amazingly versatile tonal range from pristine clean to high gain.
- Patented ISF control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network.
- Hold down the Reverb button to engage the tuner. The effects LEDs show if you’re sharp, flat or in tune and the 6 Voices represent each of your 6 strings.
- Free Architect software for deep editing and patch sharing online.
- 4-channel USB audio makes low-latency recording and professional reamping simple, turning your amp an audio interface.
- Small in size, but delivers huge tones from a cool-looking compact amp.
- Cab Rig Lite is our next-generation Cab Simulator, with user-configurable controls for elements such as cabinet, mic and room environment.
- Direct to device recording and live streaming made easy using a TRRS 3.5mm cable for input/output live streaming to a compatible device (i.e. iPhone, Android phone)
- Power : 40W (2 x 20W)
- Stereo speaker configuration
- Voices : 6
- Effects : 12 (4 modulations, 4 delays and 4 reverbs)
- Equalization with ISF
- Auxiliary input for MP3
- Output with speaker emulator to record or practice in silence
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.