The GD51 is a classy dreadnought-style guitar that features deluxe cosmetic appointments, solid-top construction and a warm, resonant sound that will bring out the best in your music.
Combining a solid spruce top with black walnut back and sides, the GD51 pumps out all the big, bold tone players expect from a dreadnought. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the laurel bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, laurel headcap, abalone rosette and mother-of-pearl dot inlays, gold die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Available in Natural and Sunburst.
- • Dreadnought body guitar
- • Solid Spruce Top
- • Black Walnut Back and Sides
- • Mahogany Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
- • Series: G50 Series
- • Color: Brown Sunburst
- • Body Finish: Gloss
- • Body Shape: Dreadnought
- • Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- • Body Back: Black Walnut
- • Body Sides: Black Walnut
- • Body Top: Solid Spruce
- • Neck Material: Mahogany
- • Neck Finish: Gloss
- • Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- • Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- • Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- • Number of Frets: 20
- • String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- • Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- • Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- • Bridge: Rosewood
- • Hardware Finish: Gold
- • Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
This package comes with :
- Takamine GD51 Acoustic
- Gig bag
- Acoustic Guitar String Set
- Guitar Strap
- Guitar Capo
- Guitar Picks
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Whatsapp us or PM us on Facebook for more enquiries
We provide Postage within Malaysia , Cash On Delivery (COD), Walk in Purchase in Petaling Jaya.